Pure cow ghee has many health benefits as it is filled with many nutrients and is important for all internal consumption. Here in this article, we will provide you with information on the top 10 cow ghee brands in India.
1. Amul Pure Ghee
Amul is the most trusted brand in India as it serves the best milk, ghee, butter, etc. It comes with fantastic taste and quality and the price is Rs. 520/- per liter.
- Energy level is 814 kcal.
- Total amount of fat is 90.5 kcal.
- The saturated fat amount is 58g.
- Cholesterol in this ghee is 190 mg.
- Vitamin A is 700 mcg.
- Requires to be stored in a dry and cool place.
2. Mother Dairy Pure Ghee
This ghee is rich in vitamins, which are very important for body growth. This brand manufactures oils, fruits, vegetables, milk, pulses, and other food items along with ghee.
Why Mother Ghee?
- Over 100 ml of cow ghee contains 68 calories.
- It contains 285 KJ of energy and 4.10g of fat in 100 ml.
- It contains 4.80g of carbohydrates and 3.10g of protein in it.
3. Gowardhan Cow Ghee
This ghee is lighter than calcium rice and rich in many Vitamins. This ghee brings good taste and keeps you healthy. Itt is known for being the best quality Cow ghee in India.
Why Gowardhan Cow Ghee?
- It has around 40 calories in a teaspoon of ghee.
- It has around 5.00g fat in one teaspoon with 3.20 saturated fat.
- The cholesterol level is 13 mg in one teaspoon.
- It contains zero carbs and protein.
4. Patanjali Cow Desi Ghee
This ghee plays a significant role in boosting your immune system. Also, it helps to increase your digestion and reduces extra fat.
Why Patanjali Ghee?
- It contains 100% fat in 100g of ghee with 78% saturated fat.
- It is rich in vitamin A and contains other vitamins too.
- Cholesterol level is approx 80% in 100g of ghee.
- Sugar and protein levels are zero in it.
5. Aashirvaad Svasti Ghee
This is one of the trusted brands in India and they have a vast range of products. They provide top-class customer service by using world-class packaging material.
Why Aashirvaad Ghee?
- Contains 90% fat in 100g of desi cow ghee with 65 % as saturated fat.
- It has 300g of cholesterol in every 100g of ghee.
- Rich in sodium and vitamins.
- It has 0% fat and sugar.
6. Vedaka Cow Ghee
Owned by Amazon this product provides 100 percent natural cow ghee which is tasty and healthy. Also, Vedaka cow ghee is free from impurities and artificial color.
Why Vedaka Cow Ghee?
- Rich in vitamins A, E and Fatty acids.
- In 100g of ghee it has 13g of fat with 8 grams of saturated fat.
- It contains 112 calories in 100g of ghee.
7. Nestle Everyday Shahi Ghee
Nestle Shahi Ghee is 100% fresh and shudh ghee. It is considered to be one of the top brands in India and provides world-class products with no compromise in quality.
Why Nestle Ghee?
- Rich in Vitamin A and fatty acid.
- It has zero fat and protein.
- Packing is done with very good quality material.
8. Ananda Gopaljee Ananda Pure GheeAnanda
This ghee is made up of butterfat. It is very healthy and helps to improve your digestive system. Also, it gives a good vision, body growth, and bone metabolism.
Why Ananda Ghee?
- Rich in Vitamin A and D.
- It has antioxidants
- It has 80% fat in 100g of ghee.
- It has zero sugar and protein.
9. Brij Gwala Pure Desi Ghee
They process the ghee under the stern guidance of experts to get pure ghee with no impurities. They use airtight packaging for better purity and quality.
Why Brij Gwala Ghee??
- In every 100g of cow ghee, it has 896kcal energy.
- Rich in vitamin A.
- It has zero protein and sugar.
- It has 90.5 g of fat in every 100g.
10. Desi Gir Cow ghee
Gir ghee is made up of pure milk. This milk has more health benefits than the normal one. It contains healthy fat and vitamins that give nutrients to the body for good health.
Why Desi Gir Cow Ghee
- This ghee is 100% pure.
- Rich in vitamins A, E, and K.
- Contains healthy fat.
Some Benefits of Cow Ghee
- It can be used for many years.
- The ghee is very rich in antioxidants such as K2, CLA, and vitamins like A and E.
- The fatty acids which are high in ghee are all absorbed by the liver which produce energy instantly.
- It can help you with weight loss and burn the excess fat of the body.
- Ghee helps to produce butyric acid in the body that is useful to keep your immune system healthy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the price of 1 kg ghee?
Amul almost tops the list with no compromise on the quality, and its 1 kg tin cost is around Rs.510. All the other brand prices are also nearby.
Q. Which Ghee is the best cow or buffalo?
Buffalo gives more milk in comparison to a cow. Milk given by buffalo is a bit heavier as cow milk is slimy. Ghee, which is made with cow milk, is light, yellow in color, and tasty. Cow ghee is also suitable for health. Cow ghee is best to consume in comparison to buffalo ghee. Buffalo ghee is also ideal for health, but it is a bit heavy and not easy to digest.
Q. Which are the best desi cow ghee brands in India?
Always choose the ghee which is organic and vegetarian, they are best for our health.