LG 22 inch (55cm) IPS Monitor – HD, IPS VGA, HDMI, DVI, Audio Out Ports Review Rating 4.4
- Screen Size: 22 inch (54.61 cm) Full HD (1920 X 1080) Borderless IPS Panel
- Connectivity Port: 1 VGA Port, 1 HDMI Port, 1 DVI Port, 1 Audio-Out Port, 1 Headphone Port
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Brightness (Typical): 250 cd/m², Consumption( Normal On(EPA)): 13.7W
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 5 ms
- Viewing Angle: 178 degree horizontal 178 degree vertical
- Enjoy Smoother Game Play
LG 22 inch (55cm) IPS Monitor - Full HD, IPS Panel with VGA, HDMI, DVI, Audio Out Ports - 22MP68VQ, LG
|Current Price||Rs. 9,210||June 21, 2020|
|Highest Price||Rs. 10,600||June 7, 2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 8,899||June 3, 2020|
Last price changes
|Rs. 9,210||June 21, 2020|
|Rs. 9,199||June 11, 2020|
|Rs. 10,600||June 7, 2020|
|Rs. 8,899||June 3, 2020|
LG 22 inch (55cm) IPS Monitor – Full HD, IPS Panel with VGA, HDMI, DVI, Audio Out Ports – 22MP68VQ The problem is in the picture clarity. The left half is absolutely excellent but not on the other side, some yellowish color which dulls the monitor. Have called LG Customer care for service and awaiting his presence to sort out this issue. If not I will soon return the product.
Update: The service person convincing that it is nature quality of the light reflected which appears in white background. Yes, couldn’t able to find any yellowish while playing videos. But, still it looks awkward. I usually work with white background software where I do not prefer this rile thing. I’m returning this LG monitor. Thanks to LG and Amazon for this awful experience.
Replaced Product Update: Now Amazon making me not to buy their products.
- Seal is broken and revamped.
- There is a bulge/ bump in the frame of the screen.
Returning this frustrating product. And I want my money back.
I think this is my last purchase from Amazon.