Makeup has become a part of life but removing it every day after work has become a burden. Instead of using the traditional or natural methods which don’t give you complete assurance about the safe removal of your makeup, we bring to you some of the best makeup removers in India that will help you efficiently remove makeup without all the hassle.
1. Lakme Absolute Bi Phased Makeup Remover
Lakme is a Bi phased remover which is great for people with sensitive skin. It has an oil and water base that combines the best of both and is easy to use. You can use this remover on a regular basis.
- Effortlessly removes all traces of makeup from the face
- Keeps the skin fresh and hydrated
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Combines the benefits of oil and water
- It is priced at Rs. 240
2. Garnier Skin Naturals, Micellar Cleansing Water
This is very gentle on the skin and has no added alcohol. It serves as the best makeup remover for oily skin and is very easy to use. Also, it does not require vigorous scrubbing to remove makeup.
- It is a great makeup remover and cleanser.
- Removes dust, dirt and makeup from your skin & requires no rubbing
- It contains no added alcohol and parabens.
- It is quite gentle on the skin
- it is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- It is priced at Rs. 123
3. Maybelline New York Biphase Make-Up Remover
Maybelline serves as the best makeup remover for sensitive skin types. It is very easy to use and also effective. Just visit any outlet for cosmetics, and you can find this product there.
- Ophthalmological and Dermatologically tested
- Gentle formula for sensitive eyes and skin around eyes
- Effective and easy to use.
- Remove easily with the help of this makeup remover.
- It is priced at Rs. 220
4. L’Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover
L’Oreal makeup remover is specially formulated for lips and eyes as they are the toughest to remove. It is also equipped with many vital pro-vitamins that help keep the skin nourished and healthy. It serves the best for those facing skin irritation problems due to sensitive skin.
- Equipped with pro-vitamins to keep skin nourished.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- Excellent for sensitive skin.
- Simple to use for hassle-free makeup removal.
- It is priced at Rs. 292.50
5. Biotique Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face and Eye Makeup Cleanser
Biotique makeup cleanser is equipped with the goodness of Almond oil that is very helpful for people facing skin dryness issues. You can get this product at an affordable price.
- It has been dermatologist tested for safety of use on the face and eyes.
- It is an organic, Ayurvedic product and does not contain any preservatives.
- It contains many natural oils like almond, sesame, and sunflower oils.
- Great product for people facing dry skin.
- It is priced at Rs. 105
6. Kaya Clinic Hydra Cleanse Makeup Remover
Kaya is a renowned brand for its effectiveness and affordability. It can be used by people of all different skin types. It is quite gentle and reduces the hassle in an otherwise very cumbersome process. Apply it on your skin and gently scrub the region to remove your makeup.
- It is designed to effectively remove regular, water-proof, and long-lasting makeup without the use of water
- This 3-in-1 alcohol-free formula is gentle on the skin, lips, and eyes.
- It retains the moisture and natural pH of the skin
- Cucumber and Hazel extracts instantly soothe the skin
- It is priced at Rs. 196
7. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Daily Soothing Cleanser
Bioderma makeup removers are not only tested and safe but also prevent additional skin problems that might arise due to excessive makeup use. It maintains the natural balance of the skin and helps in keeping it healthy, fresh, and nourished.
- Cleanses the skin from impurities
- Suitable for face and eyes
- Soothes and respects the skin barrier
- Prevents the risks of skin sensitivity exacerbation
- It preserves the skin’s natural balance.
- It is priced at Rs. 395
Why Should You Buy A Makeup Remover?
- Saves time
- Saves you money
- Less messy
Things You Should Look For When Buying A Makeup Remover?
- Non-hazardous materials
- Skin Type
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which makeup remover is best?
There are plenty of brands that make the best makeup removers, and selecting one among them is a challenge. However, you can have a look at the list above to find out which one suits you more.
Q. Which is the best eye makeup remover?
Removing makeup from the eyes is a tricky process. However, you can find brands like Garnier, Maybelline, and others whose products make this process a whole lot easier.
Q. What makeup brand is best for acne-prone skin
Lakme, Bioderma, and a few other brands are quite good for acne-prone skin.