Hi Guys, Hope You are Enjoying our daily Free cashback Offers, Free memberships, Free Sample Products, Free Loot Products, Free gift vouchers, and a lot more deals online. You can check out other offers which are still working. Make Sure to join our Telegram channel for the fastest Loot Updates. Follow Our Facebook and Instagram for product unboxing videos and Subscribe to Youtube Channel for Tricks to Get Free Offers Daily.
Transfer Dhani Wallet Balance To Bank, Dhani Wallet To Bank, Dhani Wallet To Paytm, Dhani Cash PayTM Transfer – Hello Looturs Readers!! As many users have requested transferring Dhani Wallet Balance into the PayTM Wallet or bank we bring you a few Dhani Wallet bank tricks.
Dhani wallet allows you to manage all your online payments like Phone recharge, gas, electricity or utility payments, bus, flight or hotel bookings, or any online shopping platform. Dhani is a one-stop-shop for all your healthcare and for all your needs and through Free Dhani Super Saver Card you can get Rs.150 in your Dhani Wallet.
Here we are going to share a working method to Transfer Dhani Wallet Balance to a Bank. This method is working and tried by us. We will keep updating new methods to transfer your dhani wallet balance in your Paytm wallet or bank transfer. Read our full post below and get methods to Transfer Dhani Wallet Balance To Bank.
Dhani PayTM Rent Payment Loot
P.S. – This is a bug and can be over anytime. Make sure to try this with a smaller amount. Your money can get stuck too.
Try at Your Own Risk as Your Money Can be Stuck In Dhani
Dhani offers 2% cashback while making payments.
- Load ₹12500 In dhani wallet. Add money at your own risk. Money can be Stuck in dhani.
- Open Paytm > pay rent ₹12500 Via Dhani card.
- You will instantly get ₹250 cashback
- Repeat 1st and 2nd step 4 times to get full ₹1000 cashback
Note: You will get ₹250 cashback in dhani wallet.
Method 1: How To Transfer Dhani Wallet Balance To Bank? (OkCredit App Method):
- Download and Login or Sign Up using your Mobile Number on OkCredit App.
- Go to your dashboard and click on the Customer or Supplier Option.
- Click on add New Customer and click on the receive button.
- Add the amount you want to transfer from your Dhani Wallet.
- Select UPI and enter UPI Address where you want to receive your Dhani Wallet Balance.
- You will be directed to the Payment Page. Select the Debit Card option.
- Enter your Dhani Debit Card details and verify them with OTP and your payment will be successful.
Method 2 – How To Transfer Dhani Wallet Balance To Bank? (No Broker App Rent Method):
- Download No Broker App from the play store.
- Sign Up using your Mobile Number and go to the dashboard and click on the Rent Tab.
- Link to any physical bank where you want to receive your Money.
- Go to the payzapp app and add your dhani card details.
- Get back to No broker App and initiate a minimum of Rs.7000 rent on No Broker and pay using PayZapp Option.
- You can add any amount of rent. If you select 7000 you will get more benefits on payzapp.
- If you have activated Dhani free Super Saver Card you will receive your payment in a linked bank account and Rs.250 cashback in your Dhani.
- If you made a payment of 7000 you will get an extra Rs.350 in your PayZapp within 60 working days.
Method 3 – (OVER) How To Transfer Dhani Wallet Balance To Bank? (PayTM Merchant Method) :
- Open your PayTM Merchant Account. If you don’t have any then you can use your friend’s PayTM Merchant account.
- Go to the Payment Sources and Charges, enable Debit Card and Credit Card Payment Option.
- Get back to the dashboard of the Merchant app and click on the accept payment Option.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and generate your payment link.
- Send that link to another phone and pay the amount using the link and pay using your Dhani Card.
- If you don’t have another device you can use your Phone’s Kiwi browser, CryptoTab Browser.
- Your payment will be successful instantly.
- Now go to the Merchant account and click on Settlements and click on Settle Now Button.
- You will get your amount instantly in a linked bank account in your PayTM Merchant App.
- Many times this method shows errors, so you can try it again.
Note: Every Online Shopping Offers We will get from online sources like WhatsApp, telegram, and Facebook other social media websites. So Users kindly check the offers updates like deals and discounts loot with your own risk we do not ask any of your mobile numbers, email ids, OTP, credit or debit cards, and any personal information.