Patanjali Loyalty Card
All you need to do to get the Patanjali membership form for the Loyalty card is:
- Provide basic details like Name, Email ID, Pincode, Mobile Number, and City.
- After filling in these details click the submit button and pay Rs.100 to complete your card application.
- You will receive an application number on your registered number.
- Next, Visit a Patanjali Megastore, Arogya Kendra, or Chikitsalaya with your unique application number.
- The annual fee of Patanjali samridhi card is Rs. 25.
- Do not confuse Patanjali Samridhi Loyalty card with Patanjali SIM card.
Note: For Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card first recharge/top-up should be a minimum of Rs 500.
How to Apply for Patanjali Loyalty Card Online
- Fill Patanjali Loyalty Card Application form online
- Pay registration charges of Rs.100
- Get unique application No. through SMS
- Visit the nearest Patanjali Megastore/ArogyaKendra/Chikitsalaya with your Application No.
- Do the first recharge of Rs.500 or more.
- Your Swadeshi Samriddhi card is now Activated.
- Start enjoying the benefits of patanjali swadeshi samridhi card.
Patanjali loyalty card and Patanjali membership are the same, you apply for the card to avail of the membership. The registration charge to apply for the membership of Rs.100 is non-refundable. The membership comes with many benefits including up to 10% cashback.
You can register for membership by submitting a registration form online. The process to become a Patanjali loyalty card member is simple. Check the steps below to complete the registration and become a member.
Patanjali Loyalty Card Recharge
For activation of Patanjali loyalty card, a recharge of Rs. 500 is the minimum requirement. Patanjali Card recharge can be done both online as well as offline.
For offline recharge of your card, visit Mega Stores, Chikitsalaya, or Arogya Kendra. And online recharge is available through payment gateways. However, a customer may have to pay payment gateways charges for the online top-up of the card. The membership card offers up to 7% off on all Patanjali products along with accidental insurance of Rs 5 Lakh.
- The loyalty card is for buying products at Patanjali Megastore, Arogya Kendra, and Chikitsalaya.
- The complete list of stores is available at https://bit.ly/3mnxkCP.
- These Patanjali stores are equipped with POS machines to accept the loyalty card.
- The money in the card is non-refundable.
- An extra 3% discount will be provided for a single bill of Rs 5001 and above.
- An additional 3% discount is available for all Yoga teachers on every purchase done with Patanjali Loyalty Card.
Benefits of Patanjali Membership Card
Earn 5-10% Cashback: Once your Swadeshi Samidhi Card is activated, use it to purchase Patanjali products Patanjali Megastore/Arogya Kendra/Chikitsalaya and earn cashback. You can save up to 10 percent on your purchase by using the loyalty card.
Accidental Assistance: The maximum financial assistance on accidental death is Rs 5 lakhs. Patanjali is providing this benefit to all citizens of India on the completion of 71 years of freedom. Buy your loyalty card now to avail of the benefit.
100% Charity From Profit: Patanjali promises to use 100 percent of the profit amount for charity. This is an indirect benefit as your purchases do something good for society.
Note: Some users may confuse Patanjali SIM card with Patanjali Samridhi Card but they are entirely different. The SIM card is offered by BSNL in association with Patanjali.